Further E&T Certificate – NQF 4 Public Administration
- Mathematics in Public Administration
- Communication in Public Administration
- Legal Aspects of Public Administration
- Principles of Management
- Managing People
- Local Government Administration and Management
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Records Management
National Certificate – NQF 5 Public Administration
- Service Delivery Management
- Manage And Lead Human Resources In The Workplace
- The Principles Of Knowledge Management To Public Sector Administration
- Strategic Planning
- South African Legislation And Policy Affecting Public Administration
- The Principles Of Risk Management To Manage Risk Situations In The Public Sector
- Design, Formulate Public Sector Policies And Regulations
“Your customers and prospective customers do not need your products and services. They need you to show them how your products and services can help them to either make money or save money”
“Dedicated to the professional development of sales people and marketing professionals in different industries through sustainable & meaningful training, development and coaching interventions”
- Integrated & needs driven development approach. Aligned to client specific outcomes/competencies.
- Developing a BLUE PRINT solution selling template. Experiential-based (activity) learning methodology.
- Conducting a series of training sessions over time. Continuous feedback/evaluation of success stories.
- Coaching of sales team in the field with customers. Applying effective CRM sales methodologies.
- 20 years’ experience in training sales and marketing people – if you are not 100% satisfied, you don’t pay!
- Training conducted in Afrikaans/English and Afrikaans training material is available on request.
- This will be the most significant and meaningful training intervention you will ever attend!